Friday, January 27, 2012

Photos of the sky

One thing that I like to take photos of is the sky. Not just the night sky. Also not just sunsets even if a sunset can be very beautiful. After I've taken photos of the sky I usually use Canon's Digital Photo Professional program to edit the RAW files. Sometimes the result becomes amazing and sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on if I overdo it or not.
Here's a few examples of sky photos that I have edited like that. The left side is the unedited and the right side is the edited.
Taken during a thunderstorm at night
Taken at sunrise
Taken late in the afternoon
Taken at sunset
Taken at sunset

Here's an example of when the sunset looks that colourful even without the help of photo editing software.
Taken at sunset and no editing done

No comments:

Post a Comment