Monday, April 9, 2012

Photos from London (part 1)

Click here for part 2, part 3
My first time in London was back in December 2004-January 2005. I visited some of my Brazilian friends who used to live there back then. These are some of the photos I took (or that was taken with my camera) during those days.

Piccadilly Circus. The first thing I saw
in London when I arrived.


St. Stephen's Tower

Me (in sunglasses), Katia and
Rogerio in a phone box.
Photo by: Marcos Cerutti

Rogerio a guard and Marcos
at that horse guard place on
Whitehall.

Marcos, the late Jon Nödtveidt, Katia,
Jon's girlfriend and Rogerio.
We were on our way to an In Flames concert
in Hammersmith when Marcos saw Jon
(from the band Dissection) at the bus stop.

Marcos shows what he thinks of
Sainsbury's.

Me standing on London Bridge with
Tower Bridge in the background.
Photo by: Marcos Cerutti

Tower Bridge

Houses of Parliament on New Year's Eve.

Polish girl (Ana I think her name was),
Rogerio, Me and Marcos at the
Marlborough Head on New Year's Eve.
Photo by: Katia Schmidt

6 comments:

  1. All great pix!! Can I ask you something in private? Here is an email which I can be reached Boday666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't intend to offend you, but I'd rather not spread my e-mail address to an anonymous person who commented on my blog. You can write a comment here and after I've read it I will delete it. There aren't many people reading my blog so very few, if any at all, will see it.

      Delete
  2. Came across your blog after googling 'goth women' (yeah I know!) and thought you have some good pix here. Will check out your other pix as I am an amateur photographer myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I don't know if you've received my previous comments. I was wondering if you know the first name of Jon's ex. I'm a Dissection fan and it's hard for me to find anything about Jon since he passed away in 2006 and nobody uses MySpace anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I haven't gotten any comments on this blog since 2013. So I'm sorry but I haven't seen any previous comments you made :(
      I don't remember what her name was. I think she was from Germany though. Don't know if that helps at all.

      Delete