Friday, April 13, 2012

Photos from London (part 3)

Click here for Part 1, Part 2

The third and last time I've been in London was the same trip as when I was in Edinburgh in 2010. So it was with my friend Olívia and her mother. We arrived in London the day before the volcano on Iceland erupted so that was a bit of luck. We took almost 300 photos during the 10 days we were there so I had to pick just a few to show here.

The glass ceiling of the great court at The British Museum

Parthenon at The British Museum

The London Eye (with a missing pod)

A blue door, but not THE blue door in Notting Hill

A Squirrel in Kensington Gardens

A bird bathing in the round pond in Kensington Gardens

Olívia and a raven inside the Tower of London

A space suit at the Science Museum

An aeroplane at the Science Museum

The stage of The Phantom of the Opera. Just after I took
This photo they told us we weren't allowed to take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment