Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Too many books. If that's possible.

I'm currently trying to pack all my books, CDs, DVDs and VHS tapes in boxes in case I get a job so I can actually move somewhere. Some of it, like the VHS tapes, I will probably never unpack ever again. Anyhow, I have a lot of books. A LOT of books. Maybe even too many. If that is possible. I've packed three boxes already and it doesn't even make a difference in my bookcases.
It's really hard to find boxes that you can pack especially CDs and DVDs in. I've managed to find boxes and pack almost all my DVDs so far, but less than half my CDs.
The day after I move my back is going to hurt so bad from carrying all those boxes... Maybe I shouldn't worry about it until after I get a job. Before that I won't be able to move anyways.
Hm... Maybe I should give some of the books away. Or try to sell them. At least the ones I will never open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment