Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Favourite Discworld characters

As some of you know I "like" Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. I have almost all of the novels (don't have Snuff yet) and young adult novels. I also have The Last Hero illustrated Discworld fable and Discworld the Roleplaying Game. I read almost all of the ones I have. Bought the young adult novels not too long ago so haven't finished all of them yet. Anyhow, out of boredom I decided to make a list of my favourite characters in the books so far.
In alphabetical order they are:
Cohen the Barbarian
C.M.O.T. Dibbler
DEATH
Detritus
Eskarina Smith
Fred Colon
Granny Weatherwax
Havelock Vetinari
Hrun the Barbarian
Mustrum Ridcully
Nanny Ogg
Nobby Nobbs
Otto von Chriek
Ponder Stibbons
Samuel Vimes
Susan Sto Helit
The Death of Rats
Tiffany Aching

Then there are the groups of characters that you can't really split up, but are still hilarious:
Igor
Nac Mac Feegle

Lastly my least favourite main character:
Moist von Lipwig

If there is another Moist von Lipwig book (Raising Taxes?) I will still buy and read it of course, but I'm hoping for more Witch books or DEATH books.

No comments:

Post a Comment